Big Agnes - Fly Creek 2 Platinum (Fall 2016)
What's in a Name?
Fly Creek dances along the border between Colorado and Wyoming, hopping from one state to the other.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 1 lb 9 oz.
Packed Weight: 2 lbs
Footprint Weight: 5 oz.
Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 3 oz.
|Color||Silver / Lime|
|Size||2 - Person|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||TFCP214|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Area||28 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||7 sq. ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||MAIN: 86 in. (218 cm)
VESTIBULE: 24 in. (61 cm)
|Width||MAIN (DOOR): 52 in. (132 cm)
MAIN (FOOT): 42 in. (107 cm)
VESTIBULE: 32 in. (81 cm)
|Height||Head Height: 38 in. (97 cm)
Foot Height: 24 in.
|Tent Pole Type||-- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
-- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
|Stuff Size||5 in. x 19 in.|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
FLOOR: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
BODY: ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and poly mesh
|Other Features||• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
• DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
• Single door and vestibule
• Three side mesh pockets included
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
• 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Uses Fly Creek UL 2 footprint - Footprint sold separately
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products