Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 1 lb 6 oz.
Packed Weight: 1 lb 13 oz.
Footprint Weight: 4 oz.
Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb 1 oz.
|Color||Silver / Lime|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||TFCP114|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Area||22 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||5.5 sq. ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||MAIN: 86 in. (218 cm)
VESTIBULE: 23 in. (58 cm)
|Width||MAIN (DOOR): 42 in. (107 cm)
MAIN (FOOT): 30 in. (76 cm)
VESTIBULE: 28 in. (71 cm)
|Height||Head Height: 38 in.
Foot Height: 22 in.
|Tent Pole Type||-- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
-- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
|Stuff Size||4 in. x 17 in.|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
FLOOR: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
BODY: ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and poly mesh
|Other Features||• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Single hub/pole design makes set up easy
• DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
• Single door and vestibule
• One mesh pocket
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately
• 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Uses Fly Creek UL 1 footprint - Footprint sold separately
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Similar Products