Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz.
Packed Weight: 4 lbs
Footprint Weight: 9 oz.
Fast Fly Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz.
|Color||Cool Gray / Terra Cotta|
|Size||3 - Person|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Area||44 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||9 sq. ft|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||90 in. (229 cm)|
|Width||MAIN: 70 in. (178 cm)
VESTIBULE (x2): 30 in. (76 cm)
|Height||Head Height: 44 in. (112 cm)|
|Tent Pole Type||-- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
-- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
|Stuff Size||6.5 in. x 21.5 in.|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
FLOOR: is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
MAIN: ultra lightweight nylon and poly mesh
|Other Features||• Updated for 2014, same tent but even lighter than before!
• Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
• DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
• DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
• Tent body has two rainbow doors
• Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
• Eight interior mesh pockets and two media pockets
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Note:Big Agnes lists several weights for their tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products