Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz.
Packed Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz.
Footprint Weight: 4 oz.
Fast Fly Weight: 1 lbs 10 oz.
|Color||Cool Gray / Terra Cotta|
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Tent Sleeps||1 Person|
|Area||22 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||10 sq. ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||90 in. (229 cm)|
|Width||MAIN (HEAD): 42 in. (107 cm)
MAIN (FEET): 30 in. (76 cm)
VESTIBULE: 32 in. (81 cm)
|Height||Head Height: 37 in. (94 cm)
Foot Height: 14 in.
|Tent Pole Type||-- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
-- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
|Stuff Size||4.5 in. x 16.5 in.|
|Material||FLY: ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
FLOOR: is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
MAIN: ultra lightweight nylon and poly mesh
|Other Features||• Updated for 2014, same tent but even lighter than before!
• Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
• DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
• Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
• Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
• DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
• Tent body has single rainbow door
• Single vestibules with single stake out and storm flap over zipper
• Interior mesh pocket
• Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes WALL gear loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Note:Big Agnes lists several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products