Big Agnes - Buell 30
What's in a Name?
Jimmy Buell, well-known forest man, hunter and ditch rider of Craig, Colorado, was a fire lookout on the summit of Hahn's peak during the summer. He was accompanied by his faithful hound, his only companion during the lonely vigils among the clouds and forked lightning.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Regular: 2 lbs 12 oz
Long: 3 lbs
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||30° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-1° C|
|Seasonal Usage||2.5 Seasons|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 25.5 oz.
Long: 28.5 oz.
|Bag Shell Material||Polyester rip-stop shell fabric|
|Bag Lining Material||Soft, cozy polyester lining|
|Bag Length||Regular: 6 ft 0 in.
Long: 6 ft 6 in.
|Bag Stuff Size||8 x 17.5 in|
|Circumference at Chest||Regular: 60 in.
Long: 62 in.
|Circumference at Hips||Regular: 54 in.
Long: 56 in.
|Circumference at Foot||Regular: 36 in.
Long: 38 in.
|Other Features||• Traditionally insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
• Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
• Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
• 65”/165cm YKK #8 zipper
• Liner loops
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• Mesh storage sack & Nylon stuff sack included
• No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products