Big Agnes - Boot Jack 25
What's in a Name?
Colorado's Bootjack Ranch lies just north of Pearl Lake State Park ,where the original log cabin homestead still remains. The founding ranch couple were known for their kind hearts and kind hands which made them especially gifted with horses.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Regular: 2 lbs 6 oz
Long: 2 lbs 8 oz
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Temp Rating º F||25° F|
|Temp Rating º C||-4° C|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Insulation||600 fill DownTek™ water-repellent down|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 18 oz.
Long: 19 oz.
|Bag Shell Material||Nylon ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||Nylon taffeta|
|Bag Length||Regular: 6 ft 0 in.
Long: 6 ft 6 in.
|Bag Stuff Size||8 x 17.5|
|Circumference at Chest||Regular: 60 in.
Long: 62 in.
|Circumference at Hips||Regular: 54 in.
Long: 56 in.
|Circumference at Foot||Regular: 36 in.
Long: 38 in.
|Other Features||• Traditionally insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
• Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
• Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
• 65”/165cm YKK #8 zipper
• Baffle Construction
• Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• Mesh storage sack & Nylon stuff sack included
• No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
• Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products