Big Agnes - Blue Lake 25 - Women's
What's in a Name?
Blue Lake is just a short drive from Yampa, CO and is a scenic alpine lake where anglers can expect to find lots of hungry little fish. Moody Creek runs out of the Blue Lake and if the bigger fish in the lake seem sluggish you might have better luck in its many holes and eddies.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Petite: 2 lbs 5 oz
Regular: 2 lbs 13 oz
|Temp Rating º F||25|
|Temp Rating º C||-4|
|Seasonal Usage||Three Season|
|Fill Weight||Petite: 23 oz
Regular: 27 oz
|Bag Shell Material||Polyester ripstop|
|Bag Lining Material||Soft, cozy polyester|
|Bag Length||Petite: 5 ft 5 in.
Regular: 5 ft 10 in.
|Bag Stuff Size||8 x 17.5 in.|
|Circumference at Chest||Petite: 54 in.
Regular: 56 in.
|Circumference at Hips||Petite: 54 in.
Regular: 56 in.
|Circumference at Foot||Petite: 34 in.
Regular: 36 in.
|Other Features||• Traditionally insulated bag designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
• Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
• Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
• New cord-lock design lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
• 55"/140cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags
• 65"/165cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags
• Zipper Garage
• Interior Liner loops
• Mate together left and right zip bags
• Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
• No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
• Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products