Big Agnes - Big House 6
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 10 lbs 10 oz.
Packed Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz.
Footprint Weight: 1 lbs 7 oz.
|Color||Yellow / Red|
|Size||6 - Person|
|Tent Sleeps||4 - 6 Person|
|Area||81 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||96 in. (244 cm)|
|Width||122 in. (310 cm)|
|Height||75 in. (191 cm)|
|Tent Pole Type||Lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors|
|Stuff Size||7 in. x 16 in. x 26 in.|
FLY: durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
FLOOR: durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
MAIN: lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
DOORS: polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
• Two large doors
• Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
• Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
• Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
• Color coded grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
• Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 37sq ft of covered space
• 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents
• 18 interior mesh pockets
• Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
• Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products