Big Agnes - Big House 4 (Fall 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||Trail Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz.
Packed Weight: 10 lbs 10 oz.
Footprint Weight: 1 lbs
|Color||Yellow / Red|
|Size||4 - Person|
|Tent Sleeps||4 - 6 Person|
|Minimum Weight||9 lbs 7 oz|
|Area||57 sq. ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Length||82 in. (208 cm)|
|Width||100 in. (254 cm)|
|Height||68 in. (178 cm)|
|Tent Pole Type||Lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors|
|Number of Tent Poles||3|
|Stuff Size||5 in. x 16 in. x 26 in.|
FLY: durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
FLOOR: durable polyester with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
MAIN: lightweight polyester mesh and durable polyester rip-stop
DOORS: polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
• Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent
• Two large doors
• Welcome mat on front door provides space for muddy shoes
• Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
• Sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
• All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
• Reflective guyline for nighttime visibility
• Color coded grommet webbing and buckles make set up easy
• Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come 7 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 37sq ft of covered space
• 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents
• 18 interior mesh pockets
• Briefcase style carry bag with long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
• Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes LARGE TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
• Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft - sold separately
• Footprint sold separately
Since the Big House tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Note: Big Agnes lists several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
-- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
-- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
-- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
Yes, you should have no trouble setting up the Big House 4 by yourself. However, it will likely take longer than with another person.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products