Free Fly - Bamboo Midweight Hoody - Men's
Free Fly's search for a comfortable performance fabric wasn’t something they took lightly. They explored for over two years, high and low, near and far, testing fabrics in every environment imaginable, until they came across bamboo fabric. And in bamboo, Free Fly found everything they were looking for, and then some. Bamboo is amazingly soft and is naturally wicking, UV-protective, breathable, and environmentally sustainable.
Technical specifications & features
|Material||68% Viscose from Bamboo / 29% Polyester Fiber / 3% Spandex|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||• UPF 50+ Sun Protection
• Raglan seams for optimum shoulder movement
• Thermal regulation: insulates when it's cool out and cools you when it's hot
• Naturally wicking and breathable
• Anti-itch, anti-static, and anti-odor
• Wash in cold water with like colors. To dry, the best method is to hang dry. If you're not into that sort of thing, use the lowest setting on your dryer (delicate or tumble dry) and remove from dryer immediately.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products