Astral - Astral Layla PFD - Women's
Technical specifications & features
|Material||Outer Fabric: 200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon | Lining: 200-denier nylon|
|Other Features||• 16.3 lbs. Design Flotation
• The women specific architecture with multi-panel princess hinge design and the internally sculpted bust cup makes the Layla a women-boater's favorite.
• Centrally placed, organic kapok panel is not only super soft, but provides comfortable coverage and fit for a wide range of bust sizes.
• A large secure front pocket with an internal divider and carabiner loop keeps essentials close at hand.
• Designed to be compatible with a quick-release belt, turns your recreational PFD into a rescue device. (Quick-release belt sold separately.)
• 3/4 front entry zipper for easy entry and exit.
• The Layla uses a combination of organic kapok, PVC-Free Gaia® and PE foam for comfortable, earth-friendly flotation.
• This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
• For those of you who fondly remember the Lotus Designs Lola life jacket, be aware that the Layla is Lola's daughter, with improved design features.
• Chest Size: 31"-37"
• Chest Size: 38"-44"
• Chest Size: 45"-51"
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products