Astral - Astral Greenjacket PFD
Technical specifications & features
|Material||Outer Fabric: 500-denier Cordura® | Lining: 200-denier nylon|
|Other Features||• Design Flotation: 16.4 lbs.
• Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
• 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
• "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
• The large zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
• A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
• Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
• A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
• Features a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
• Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
• Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
• This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
• Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.
• Chest Size: 31"-37"
• Chest Size: 38"-44"
• Chest Size: 45"-51"
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers