Technical specifications & features
|Closeout Season||Fall 2016|
|Material||Outer Fabric: 200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon | Lining: 200-denier nylon|
|Other Features||• Design Flotation: 17.3 lbs.
• The Airescape ventilation system's mesh liner, contoured inner foam and airflow ports combine to eliminate excess heat build-up and perspiration. Great for boating in hot and humid conditions.
• Two large zippered front pockets hold all the essentials.
• Two hand pockets, sewn behind the front storage pockets, also serve as carabiner parks for your tow tether 'biner.
• The jacket is compatible with the Astral 1.5" quick-release belt (not included, call for custom order).
• The ergonomic design offers great fit and range of motion.
• Reflective tape on the front shoulders improves low-light visibility.
• Six adjustment points for a custom fit.
• The waist belt snugs the jacket to your body to prevent ride up.
• This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
• Lightweight PE foam comfortably molds to your body, and the two large storage pockets hold all your stuff.
• Chest Size: 31"-37"
• Chest Size: 38"-44"
• Chest Size: 45"-51"
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products