Technical specifications & features
|Material||Outer Fabric: 200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon | Lining: 200-denier nylon|
|Other Features||• Design Flotation: 17.4 lbs.
• Organic kapok, sealed in rugged urethane bladders, forms the front panels' flotation. It's sustainably grown and conforms to the torso like no other buoyant material.
• Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
• The outer 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon material is super tough and abrasion resistant.
• 200 denier liner material is comfortable against the skin.
• Polypropylene fleece lines the front panels for handwarmer comfort that's oh-so welcome when the weather's cold.
• Two large zippered pockets hold the stuff you want close at hand.
• Knife lash tab and a handy folding knife slip pocket let you pick how to carry that important safety tool.
• Short torso for a true female fit. Also works great for smaller guys.
• This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
• Eight adjustment points for a custom fit.
• Chest Size: 31"-37"
• Chest Size: 38"-44"
• Chest Size: 45"-51"
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products