Arc'teryx - Venta Glove
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||45 g (1.6 oz.)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16155|
|Material||• N72s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (hi-loft)
• TPU high abrasion protection films
• PU touchscreen sensitive pads
Windproof, breathable softshells in differing degrees of thermal efficiency, with less stretch than Gamma series. Highly water-resistant.
• Lightly insulated
• Hydrophobic material
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
• Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Trim-fit cuff
• Leather reinforced clip in point
• Laminated, TPU palm reinforcements
• Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
• Touchscreen sensor compatible pad on thumb and index finger
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Hang to dry.
• Do not iron.
- Really Great Gloves
- I was looking for something to wear biking to work that was warmer and more durable than a casual knit glove, but not quite as heavy duty as a typical waterproof glove. These Venta gloves are exactly what I was looking for! They aren't as bulky as they look in the picture, and even though they aren't "waterproof", the DWR finish is waterproof enough for my needs. They definitely keep my hands comfy on cold, windy, and sometimes wet mornings. I would highly recommend these gloves.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products