Technical specifications & features
|Weight||280 g (9.9 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16470|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2017|
|Material||Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
Athletic Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 64 cm / 25.3 in
• Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)
ATTENTION to DETAILS
The Thorium SV Vest is designed to deliver the versatility to perform as an outer layer in dry, moderately cold weather, or as a lofty midlayer for more severe temperature drops. Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. The Arc’teryx Athletic fit is streamlined enough to fit under a shell, but leaves room for layers underneath should it be worn as a standalone. The women’s specific patterning and construction optimizes the Thorium SV’s performance and fit. Gaskets are placed under the arms to block drafts, an internal dump pocket stows gloves or a toque, an internal zippered pocket secures a smartphone or wallet, and two insulated zippered pockets warm the hands.
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
• High warmth-to-weight ratio
• Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
• Highly compressible
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
• Lightweight and highly compressible
• Durable and resilient
• Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as the “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
SV | Severe Weather
Employs the most durable materials for prolonged use and provides the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Compressible and packable
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Insulated collar
• Low profile collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Gaskets under the arms seal out drafts
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Includes stuff sack
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
• Rinse twice.
• Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
• Do not iron.
• Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products