Arc'teryx - Thorium AR Hoody - Men's (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||410 g (14.5 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||17231|
|Material||Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
Athletic Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 71 cm (28 in.)
• Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• 750 fill European goose down
• Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
A DIFFERENT BIRD
The everyday parka taken to a new level. Ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics add modern performance to the idea of reliable down warmth. 750 fill European grey goose down jacket that makes a very substantial mid layer or stands on its own in cold, dry conditions.
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hood, cuffs and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
A HEAD OF THE PACK
The synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™ protects your head in storms, wind, or any weather. Coreloft™ stays warm when wet.
Down is the premium insulation that provides unrivalled warmth and comfort. Constructed with care and attention to detail, this is an everyday piece.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom SV Hoody.
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
• High warmth-to-weight ratio
• Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
• Highly compressible
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as the “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Insulated StormHood™
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Elastic cuffs
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Includes stuff sack
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
• Rinse twice.
• Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
• Do not iron.
• Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products