Arc'teryx - Procline Hybrid Hoody - Women's (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||355 g (12.5 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16100|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
• Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
• Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology - 100% polyester
• Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
Trim fit, with e3D patterning
Use specific and intelligently minimalist, the Procline Hybrid Hoody is pared to only the most essential features. The hood is lightly insulated and snugs securely with a single hand adjuster for a full coverage fit that works with or without a helmet. Two low profile hand pockets stow small essentials. The unique No Slip Zip™ combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system. Every twelfth tooth has a bump on it. This prevents the zipper from opening inadvertently, but still allows the ability to unzip with a single hand for rapid ventilation. It’s a simple feature, long in development, that makes a difference.
SPECIFICALLY for WOMEN
Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. When designing for women, each element is refined to specifically to meet the needs and demands of the female athlete, without compromise. Efficient women’s specific patterning and use-specfic ergonomic freedom are keys to the Procline Hybrid Hoody’s performance. Aggressive articulation is built in, a requirement particularly necessary on challenging ascents. The Arc’teryx Trim fit with e3D keeps the hoody close to the body to maximize fabric performance and provide easy layering under a hardshell, and the e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimensional) patterning utilizes extra space in key joint areas to bring an added level of use specific articulation.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in Arcteryx Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
• Lightly insulated
• Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Female-specific styling
• Gusseted underarms
• Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
• Elastacized brim ensures visibility when in use
• Low profile hood
• Lightly insulated
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products