Arc'teryx - Procline Hybrid Hoody - Men's (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||395 g (13.9 oz .)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16101|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2016|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
• Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.
• Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology - 100% polyester
• Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
Trim fit, with e3D patterning
EFFICIENT FIT and FREEDOM
Efficient fit and elevated ergonomic freedom are key to the Procline Hybrid Hoody’s design. By using Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology under the arms, freedom of movement is improved by adding stretch and reducing bulk. The Arc’teryx Trim fit with e3D keeps the hoody close to the body for a higher level of fabric efficiency and easy layering under a hardshell. Aggressive articulation is built in, a requirement particularly necessary on challenging ascents.
INTELLIGENTLY MINIMALISTMBr> Designed to weigh as little as possible while delivering the performance needed, the Procline Hybrid Hoody is intelligent and minimalist. The hood is lightly insulated and snugs securely with a single hand adjuster for a full coverage fit that works with or without a helmet. Two low profile hand pockets stow small essentials. The unique No Slip Zip™ combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system. Every twelfth tooth has a bump on it. This prevents the zipper from opening inadvertently, but still allows the ability to unzip with a single hand for rapid ventilation. It’s a simple feature, long in development, that makes a difference.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in Arcteryx Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
• Lightly insulated
• Hybrid technology—combining materials to enhance functionality and performance
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Female-specific styling
• Gusseted underarms
• Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
• Elastacized brim ensures visibility when in use
• Low profile hood
• Lightly insulated
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Drop back hem
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products