Arc'teryx - Procline FL Pant - Men's (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||660 g (1 lb 7.3 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16095|
Trim fit, Straight leg
• Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
• Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
ATTENTION to DETAIL
The cuff represents the Procline FL’s commitment to use specific versatility. Realizing different situations often mean different boots, Arc’teryx designed the cuff with an integrated gusset. This gusset provides the adjustability required to create a secure fit over a range of boot volumes and collar heights. This is a simple feature, but it makes a marked difference, and doing it right requires an attention to detail that is pure Arc’teryx.
PURITY and SIMPLICITY
Designed to help ski mountaineers move faster and lighter, features are mission specific and purposeful. Side zips provide rapid heat dump, and have mesh backers that prevent snow from entering the pant leg. A dump pocket on the thigh is easily accessible while wearing a harness, and two zippered hand pockets lay flat to stay out of the way while climbing. A Keprotec™ patch helps protect the cuff from ski edge and crampon cuts, and durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ creates a seal at the boot cuff and holds tight with gripper elastic. The waistbelt adjuster is glove friendly, and the suspenders are removable. Both are designed with a low profile to perform under a harness.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
• Weather resistant
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Straight legs
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• Front fly with snap closure • Side zip ventilation with stretch mesh backer
• 1/4 length ankle zip with gusset and snap closure
Waist & Belt Configuration
• Glove friendly adjustable integrated webbing belt
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• One large volume cargo pocket with flap
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
• Low profile adjustable suspenders that are removable
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Hang to dry.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products