Arc'teryx - Phase SL Crew LS - Men's (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||100 g (3.5 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||11690|
Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Next to Skin Fit
These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Used for base layers which integrate well with Expedition, Trim, Athletic and Relaxed Fit.
Moisture wicking base layer for interval activities.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
• Moisture-wicking • Breathable • Durable • Quick-drying • Minimal odour retention • Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
• Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility • Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort • Gusseted underarms
• Crew neck
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Long sleeves
Logos & Label Configuration
• Non-chafing label
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Hang to dry.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products