Arc'teryx - Phase AR Crew LS - Women's (Spring 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||135 g (4.8 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||11257|
|Closeout Season||Spring 2016|
|Shirt Type||Tee - Long Sleeve|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
• Phasic™ SL—70% polyester, 30% polypropylene, UPF 25, 98 g/m². Reduced yarn size of polypropylene lends soft touch to 100% hydrophobic jersey knit textile with mechanical stretch. Composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. Very light weight with a smooth outer face that slides easily under other layers.
• Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Next to Skin Fit
These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Used for base layers which integrate well with Expedition, Trim, Athletic and Relaxed Fit.
Moisture wicking base layer for interval activities
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
• Minimal odour retention
• Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
• Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Gusseted underarms
• Crew neck
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Long sleeves
Logos & Label Configuration
• Non-chafing label
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Hang to dry.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products