Arc'teryx - Nuclei FL Jacket - Women's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||220 g (7.8 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16103|
|Material||Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
Trim fit, Hip Length
• Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
Purpose driven design means using materials that perform, and employing them in the best ways possible. In the Nuclei FL’s case, utilizing different volumes of Coreloft™ insulation helped Arc’teryx reduce weight and bulk without sacrificing effective warmth. Mapping the insulation to place specific weights where they deliver the most appropriate benefit, they placed loftier 80g Coreloft™ in the body where a higher level of warmth is needed and bulk is less of an issue. Lighter, more compact 60g Coreloft™ insulates the sleeves and side panels to aid air permeability, streamline fit and improve mobility.
Disciplined in its design, the Nuclei FL is as streamlined as possible. Simple elastic binding around the cuffs and hood is light, smooth and creates a secure fit. Hand pockets have streamlined, invisible zippers that stay out of the way of rope and rock. The Nuclei’s internal pocket includes a removable stuff sack with a carabiner clip loop that allows it to be easily fastened to a harness or pack. The Arc’teryx No Slip Zip™ secures the closure with a series of small bumps spaced every twelfth tooth to secure the slider and prevent self opening but still unzips with a single hand for rapid ventilation.
Arc'teryx Coreloft™ Insulation
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloft™ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
• Lightweight and highly compressible
• Durable and resilient
• Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
• Packs up small for easy travel storage
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Low profile
• Compressible and packable
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Female-specific styling
• Gusseted underarms
• Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
• Insulated hood
• Helmet compatible
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
• Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
• Stuff sack can be clipped to a harness
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products