Technical specifications & features
|Weight||200 g (7.1 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16170|
|Insulation Type||• 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
• 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
• N70p 3L GORE-TEX®
• N333p-X 3L GORE-TEX®
RIGHT INSULATION, RIGHT PLACE
The Lithic Glove uses three types of PrimaLoft® insulation selected and mapped to provide effective warmth, extended durability and high levels of ergonomic performance. On the back of the hand, an area more exposed to cold, lofty 133 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is used for maximum warmth. A layer of 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft is added to the back to extend wear, particularly in high flexion areas. In the palm and fingers, areas where dexterity, grip and durability are critical, denser 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control is used. This denser insulation has a lower profile with less bulk, resists packing out with use, provides warmth when compressed, and enables a higher level of ergonomic freedom.
Dexterity doesn’t come easily. The precision of the human hand comes from a complicated anatomy that allows an intricate, varied range of motion. The Lithic Glove is constructed using Arc’teryx Tri-Dex™ patterning technology, a three-lobe finger pattern that maps the thumb and each finger separately according to the hand’s natural grasping motion. Seams are minimized and placed so as not to interfere with grip. It’s a complicated, difficult approach, but it pays off with a remarkable dexterity and range of motion that mimics the naked hand.
• Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Combining several GORE-TEX® fabrics enhance functionality and performance
• Internal draft tube wraps around wrist and traps heat in
• DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
• Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for exceptional dexterity and breathability
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Webbing cuff adjusters
• Removable wrist leash
• Grip enhancements on fingertips create friction between liner and shell
• Webbing loop to clip gloves together with carabiner
• Hand wash.
• Do not dry clean.
• Dry Flat.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products