Arc'teryx - Incendo Jacket - Men's (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||125 g (4.4 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||13623|
|Material||• Mesh 100% polyester
• Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR finish resists light moisture.
|Hood Type||No Hood|
Trim fit, Hip Length
Lumin™ 100% nylon fabric is hyperlight but with exceptional strength for its weight. The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, wind resistant, breathable and has a DWR treatment to help shed light precipitation.
COMMITMENT TO ENDURANCE
Every effort is taken to build a jacket that can handle the realities of the trail while remaining exceptionally light and stowable. A commitment to endurance is evident in the craftsmanship and advanced ergonomic patterning.
With its specialized run specific design, premium materials and a commitment to performance, the Incendo is a key jacket for serious runners. Worn with the Phase AR Beanie and an Accelerator LS top, poor weather is no excuse to stay inside.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• Composite construction
• Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Low profile collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• Full front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Elastic cuffs
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Drop back hem
• Stows away in its own pocket
• Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
Logos & Label Configuration
• Reflective logo
• Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Hang to dry.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers