Arc'teryx - Codetta Coat - Women's (Fall 2016)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||420 g (14.8 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||12011|
|Material||N42p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L Tricot technology|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||Technical Features
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
• Laminated construction eliminates bulk and stiffness
• Women's specific design and fit
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Relaxed hood
• Hood sits comfortably over up-do hair styles
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• WaterTight™ full length front zip
• Webbing zipper pulls
• Wind flap with snap closures
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Shaped cuffs • Elastic cuffs
• Laminated hem
• Double kick pleat in hem allows back panel to fit over a bike seat
• Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
• Note: Arcteryx WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Webbing hanger loop
A raincoat is an essential wardrobe piece. With contemporary technical fabrics and construction methods, the functional raincoat has evolved into a stylish, streamlined, urban design piece.
GORE-TEX® fabric is windproof, waterproof and breathable protection. Taped construction seals seams against leaks and the WaterTight™ zipper is protected by a zipper flap in the case of downpours.
Hem vents fit over a bicycle seat and shaped cuffs cover the back of the hand and wrists for good coverage while riding in cool weather. The hood has a laminated brim that holds its shape; a snap at the top of the zipper secures the zipper flap. Athletic fit works comfortably over street clothes.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as the “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products