Arc'teryx - Cerium SL Jacket - Women's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||165 g (5.8 oz.)|
|Material||Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 20g/m². A very stable incredibly lightweight 7D ripstop taffeta that offers and excellent strength-to-weight ratio.|
|Hood Type||No Hood|
• Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• 850 fill European grey goose down
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel
• Insulated collar
• Chin guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• Full front zip with chin guard
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Elastic cuffs
• Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
• +Two hand pockets with zippers
• Includes stuff sack
Arc'teryx Down Construction
Down Cluster Down Cluster showing filaments
Down done differently - Minimalist design for maximum performance, built to the highest levels of craftsmanship, with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
• High warmth-to-weight ratio
• Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
• Highly compressible
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Trim Fit
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arcteryx's trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
Streamlined, lightweight goose down filled jackets made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most. High warmth-to-weight ratio.
SL | Super Light
Uses the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, but with the right amount of durability.
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
• Rinse twice.
• Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
• Do not iron.
• Store unstuffed in a dry place.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products