Arc'teryx - Carrier Duffel 50
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||0.54 kg (19 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||13961|
|Material||N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight|
|Other Features||Technical Features
• Weatherproof construction
• Weather resistant
• Highly durable
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Top, bottom and side grab handles
Logos & Label Configuration
• Large heat transfer BIRD logo
Pack Design & Construction
• Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistant
• Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
• Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
Pack Suspension Configuration
• Two adjustable, padded webbing shoulder straps can be configured to carry as a backpack or as a courier bag. Straps can be removed for transport.
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
• Corded zipper pull tabs
• Weather resistant flap keeps zipper covered
• WaterTight® main zipper
• Dual zipper sliders for easy access
DESIGN AND CRAFT
Arc'teryx puts the same materials and craftsmanship into their duffels as they put into their finest alpine packs. The fabrics, in this case the hardwearing, ultralight, highly water repellant NC400r-AC(2), are carefully selected for purpose and function. Construction is meticulous, right down to the streamlined 15mm waterproof seam tape and the legendary WaterTight™ zipper.
Body: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is coated on both sides to create an air impermeable, waterproof textile. White pigmented inner surface reflects light to help reveal the contents of the bag. Seams are taped to prevent leaking.
Shoulder straps: 500p-HT ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU is used in shoulder straps for its durability and aesthetic properties. Silicone treatment helps prevent dirt, snow and water pick-up. Hypercell foam has the benefit of being an open cell polyurethane foam that provides stability and comfort.
Height: 9.8 in, Length: 24 in, Width: 15.4 in
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products