Arc'teryx - Beta SL Pant - Men's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||260 g (9.2 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||14474|
|Material||• Main: N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® technology
• Instep, lower leg, and hem: N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
|Other Features||• Inseam: 30.5 inches (77 cm)
• Compressible and packable
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
• Articulated knees
• Gusseted crotch
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• WaterTight™ 1/4 length leg zippers
• Front fly
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
• Lace hook
Waist & Belt Configuration
• Pull-on style with elasticized waist
• Waist drawcord
• Three layer GORE-TEX® reinforced instep patches
The minimalist design helps maximize packability and reduce weight without sacrificing key features. Reinforced in key wear areas, articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement, while WaterTight® lower leg zippers help accommodate boots.
N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® technology is a very lightweight and compact waterproof/breathable fabric. Highly packable, it features a mini-ripstop face for increased tear strength.
High-wear areas at the instep, lower leg and cuff are reinforced with a heavier weight, more durable N150p-X GORE-TEX® fabric.
Subtle, thoughtful construction details help shed grams. Careful design allows for minimal seam allowances that reduce unneeded material and minimize wear and chafing. Key wear areas are reinforced for extended durability.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products