Technical specifications & features
|Weight||535 g (1 lb 2.9 oz.)|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||16886|
|Material||• N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
• N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
|Shell Layers||Three Layers|
Athletic Fit, with e3D patterning
Developed for all around alpine use, a key element of the Beta AR Pant’s versatility is functional motion across a range of terrain. The Athletic fit with e3D patterning provides freedom of movement with room for low profile layers. Articulation at the knees and the gusseted crotch combine to further extend comfort and range of motion. A lace hook secures the cuff to the boot to prevent the pant from riding up, three-quarter length side zips open up for easy removal over boots, and the waist adjusts with a webbing belt for a secure fit.
COMMITMENT to the ESSENTIAL
Streamlining design should never mean foregoing essentials. Arc’teryx takes a use-driven approach that eliminates the extraneous and pares features to the necessities needed to perform in specific conditions. The Beta AR has rugged Keprotec™ instep patches to protect from ski and crampon cuts, and the Cordura® PowderCuff™ comes over the boot to help protect the pant and seal out snow. A simple zippered pocket at the hip holds small essentials.
Arc'teryx pioneered the now industry standard WaterTight™ zipper to seal out wind and weather, and Zipper Garages that provide additional protection from rain and snow.
• WaterTight™ zippers seal out weather
• Zipper garages provide additional protection
• Durable and easy to use
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as the “Arc’teryx Standard” fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - e3D
Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning brings an additional level of articulation to provide enhanced range-of-motion in our Trim, Athletic, and Expedition fit categories. The application of e3D patterning allows for enhanced mobility for sport-specific activities in challenging environments.
All around mountain use garments: moderate length; hand pockets; interior pockets; moderate articulation; room for layers; helmet compatible hoods; drop hem.
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Articulated knees and seat
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Gusseted crotch
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• WaterTight™ external zippers
• Molded zipper garages
• Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
• WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
• Front fly with snap closure
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
• Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
Waist & Belt Configuration
• Adjustable webbing belt
• Hip stash pocket
• Note: Arcteryx WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
• Powdercuff™, with elastic and lace hook, keeps snow out
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Remove immediately.
• Do not leave wet.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron.
Related Blog Posts
- Similar Products