Arc'teryx - Atom Mitten Liner
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||95 g (3.4 oz .)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||17286|
|Material||N80-p ATY 100% nylon|
|Insulation Type||&bbull; 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
• 133g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
• 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco
|Other Features||IN and OUT
The Atom’s N80-p ATY nylon face fabric was selected to provide essential protection and layer comfortably under a shell mitten. The outer is light, supple, slides easily into a shell, resists wear, and has a DWR treatment for water repellency. Grip enhancements at the fingers and thumb improve dexterity and durability, and when used with a shell, help secure stability between the layers. The mitten mimics the curve of the hand, and a high level of articulation is built into the thumb for maximum freedom of movement. Inside, the Atom is lined with a soft polyester fleece for added warmth, comfort and improved moisture dispersal. An internal draft tube wraps around the wrist to seal in heat. An inner nylon cuff has a DWR treatment to help it shed snow or moisture that could otherwise accumulate and lead to heat loss.
Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
• Weather resistant
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Internal draft tube wraps around wrist and traps heat in
• DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
• Soft polyester fleece liner adds warmth and comfort
• Grip enhancements on fingertips create friction between liner and shell
• Hand wash or dry clean only.
• Hang to dry.
• Fabric softener is OK.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products