Arc'teryx - Atom LT Hoody - Men's
- Atom Series: Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
- LT | Light Weight: Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined, minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||360 g / 12.7 oz|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||14644|
|Shell Material||Main: Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon
Side panels: Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m².
|Insulation Type||60 g/m² synthetic Coreloft|
|Hood Type||Helmet Compatible Hood|
|Other Features||• Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally-efficient 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Composite construction
• Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms
• Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Stretch-knit cuffs
• Laminated drop back hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Internal chest pocket
• Two hand pockets
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products