Arc'teryx - Atom Glove Liner
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||105 g (3.7 oz.)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||17285|
|Material||N80-p ATY 100% nylon|
|Insulation Type||&bbull; 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
• 133g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
• 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco
|Other Features||LAYERED or ON ITS OWN
Selected to layer comfortably under a shell glove, the N80-p ATY nylon outer is light, supple, resists wear, and has a DWR treatment for water repellency. Grip enhancements on the fingertips improve dexterity and durability, and when used with a shell, help minimize slippage between the layers. A high level of articulation is built into the fingers and thumb. Inside, the Atom is lined with a soft polyester fleece for added warmth, comfort and improved moisture dispersal. An internal draft tube wraps around the wrist to seal in heat. The inner cuff also has a DWR treatment to help it shed snow or moisture that could otherwise accumulate and lead to heat loss. The Atom’s construction and articulation work as system with the Arc’teryx Beta Shell Glove.
Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
• Weather resistant
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Internal draft tube wraps around wrist and traps heat in
• DWR treated nylon inner cuff sheds snow and moisture
• Soft polyester fleece liner adds warmth and comfort
• Grip enhancements on fingertips create friction between liner and shell
• Hand wash or dry clean only.
• Hang to dry.
• Fabric softener is OK.
• Do not iron.
Questions & Answers
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products