Arc'teryx - Alpha FL 45 (Fall 2015)
GearJunkie.com Best in Show at Outdoor Retailer 2014.
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||0.65 kg (23 oz.)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||13615|
|Liters||33 to 45 max|
|Material||-- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
-- Hypercel Foam
-- HD 80 foam back panel
-- Burly™ Double Weave
-- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
|Other Features||Technical Features
• Weather resistant
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• WaterTight™ external zippers
Pack Pocket Configuration
• Main compartment pocket
• External zippered document pocket with key clip
Pack Design & Construction
• Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
• Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
• Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back
• Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
Pack Suspension Configuration
• Arc'teryx AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) suspension system
• Adjustable, removable sternum strap
• 4 cm/ 1.6 in webbing hipbelt
• Thermoformed shoulder strap
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
• RollTop™ closure
• Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
• Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
Pack Compression Strap Configuration
• Top compression strap
Pack Attachment Configuration
• Two ice axe loops
• Six integrated front lash points
• Includes bungee front attachment system for carrying campons or additional items
• Four integrated side lash points
Aggressive attention to performance details and our commitment to quality combine in an alpine-ready pack. Highly weather resistant, and designed for the rigors of ice and granite, this is the next level for climbers and ski mountaineers.
Our commitment to each subtle detail may seem obsessive, but these details come together to elevate performance. The suspension system offers load support with minimal weight, and the double pull drawcord closure is easy to operate, even with gloves on. Collar serves to extend volume and protect contents when not required.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG
It begins with the materials. Exceptionally light and strong, N400-AC2 pack fabric is coated inside and out to create an air and water impermeable fabric that resists almost any weather condition. Very resistant to abrasion, the bag can be hauled and dragged through rocky environments and withstands abrasion from ice and snow.
STRIPPED DOWN TO ESSENTIALS
Weight can slow you down, so the pack is pared down to the essentials. The N400-AC2 fabric is extremely light for its level of strength. Thermoformed shoulder straps cut weight without eliminating comfort. Every gram counts, so even the seam tape is stripped down to 15mm wide.
MOVING FAST AND LIGHT
Moving fast still requires carrying the essentials. The 45 litre capacity provides enough volume for a long day's ski or a minimalist's multi-day trip. Four attachment points (two on each side) carry skis or a sleeping pad, and the bungee attachment holds crampons or can stash an Alpha FL Jacket for quick access when the weather turns for the worse.
Pack Body: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is coated on both sides to create an air impermeable, waterproof textile. White pigmented inner surface reflects light to help reveal the contents of the bag. Seams are taped for greater weather resistance.
Back Panel: HD 80 foam is a high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against the back.
Collar: N100mr-HT and N70r-HT are used to create the extendable, water resistant RollTop™ closure.
Shoulder straps: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop, Burly™ Double Weave and Hypercell foam are laminated to each other to create luxuriously soft edged shoulder straps that distribute weight without creating hot spots.
Waistbelt: 40mm/1.6" wide nylon webbing
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products