Arc'teryx - Alpha FL 30 (Fall 2015)
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||0.575 kg (20 oz.)|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Mfg Sku/Part Number||13664|
|Liters||23 to 30|
|Material||-- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
-- Hypercel Foam
-- HD 80 foam back panel
-- Burly™ Double Weave
-- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop
|Other Features||Technical Features
• Weather resistant
Zippers & Fly Configuration
• WaterTight™ external zippers
Pack Pocket Configuration
• Main compartment pocket
• External zippered document pocket with key clip
Pack Design & Construction
• Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
• Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
• Rigid, formed backpanel provides support and structure while remaining comfortable against the back
• Fully seam-sealed for water resistance
Pack Suspension Configuration
• Arc'teryx AC² (Advanced Composite Construction) suspension system
• Adjustable, removable sternum strap
• 4 cm/ 1.6 in webbing hipbelt
• Thermoformed shoulder strap
Pack Loading & Closure Configuration
• RollTop™ closure
• Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
• Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
Pack Compression Strap Configuration
• Top compression strap
Pack Attachment Configuration
• Two ice axe loops
• Six integrated front lash points
• Includes bungee front attachment system for carrying campons or additional items
LIGHT BY DESIGN
Every element is carefully considered. Each feature has a specific reason. With no extraneous materials or aspects, the Alpha FL 30 sheds grams without sacrificing strength or performance.
Arc'teryx developed N400-AC², a unique nylon fabric that sheds weather. PU coated inside and out, the fabric is water, snow and even air-impermeable. The RollTop™ closure shuts out the elements, and the seams are taped to complete the seal.
Focused attention to detail includes a white interior for heightened internal visibility, a glove-friendly draw cord opening for ease of access in freezing conditions, and a unique laminated shoulder strap construction that delivers comfort without unnecessary weight.
FAST AND LIGHT
The pack weighs a mere 610 grams (21.5 ounces) and is optimized to work with our companion gear. Use it in tandem with our Alpha FL jacket and pant for an ultra-fast, ultralight, alpine-ready set-up built for the harshest conditions.
Pack Body: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is coated on both sides to create an air impermeable, waterproof textile. White pigmented inner surface reflects light to help reveal the contents of the bag. Seams are taped for greater weather resistance.
Back Panel: HD 80 foam is a high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against the back.
Collar: N100mr-HT and N70r-HT are used to create the extendable, water resistant RollTop™ closure.
Shoulder straps: N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop, Burly™ Double Weave and Hypercell foam are laminated to each other to create luxuriously soft edged shoulder straps that distribute weight without creating hot spots.
Waistbelt: 40mm/1.6" wide nylon webbing
Questions & Answers
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products