Technical specifications & features
|Weight||1.9 kg / 4 lbs 3 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||3 Person|
|Minimum Weight||1.6 kg / 3 lbs 8 oz|
|Area||36.6 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||15.1 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||1 Door|
|Length||127 in. (including vestibule)
86 in. (interior)
|Width||63 in. at head|
|Height||41 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||1 x 129.1 in., 1 x 112.2 in.|
|Number of Tent Poles||2|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 5 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1000 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a supremely lightweight tent that is still quite strong.
• 3 season design: ventilation is built into the construction, and the inner tent mesh areas have no backing fabric panels.
• Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single-opening, continuous sleeve and pole tensioner pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
• A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
• An optional footprint covers only the inner tent area and not the vestibule. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• Mesh door: Inner tent door is nearly all mesh, providing constant air flow.
• Rollable wall: The entire rear wall can be rolled up to expose the inner tent's large mesh vent for added air flow on hot days.
• 2 interior storage pockets
• 12 Y-Peg ULs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Anjan 3
- Similar Products