Arc'teryx - Alpha SV Jacket - Men's
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||475 g / 16.8 oz|
|Material||N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro|
|Hood Type||Yes Hood|
|Other Features||• Super burly N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro for high abrasion resistence and breathability.
• Helmet compatible Stormhood™ with Cohaesive™ for ease of use with gloves or mittens.
• Strategically placed 8mm tiny seam tape improves breathability and reduces bulk and weight.
• External pockets: two volume pleated chest pockets, left bicep pocket; all three featuring WaterTight™ zipper and RS™ zipper sliders.
• Internal security pocket and one dump pocket.
• WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation.
• Custom Cohaesive™ cord adjusters control hem adjustments and function as HemLock&trade to prevent the jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness.
• Adjustable cuffs.
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products