Technical specifications & features
|Weight||3.3 kg / 7 lbs 4 oz|
|Tent Sleeps||2 Person|
|Minimum Weight||2.8 kg / 6 lbs 2 oz|
|Area||30.1 sq ft|
|Tent Type||Double Wall|
|Vestibule Size||2 x 9.7 sq ft|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Width||51 in. at head|
|Height||41 in. at peak|
|Tent Pole Type||3 x 145.7 in (9mm aluminum)|
|Stuff Size||Approx. 19 in long x 6 in diameter|
|Material||Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric|
|Other Features||• Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
• All-season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
• Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
• Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
• Linked but separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
• Fully freestanding dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
• Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
• An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
• The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately).
• The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (sold separately).
• 12 V-Pegs included
• Footprint sold separately
- Options & Accessories for the Allak
- Similar Products