Hyperlite Mountain Gear - 4400 Windrider
Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2.19 lbs -- 35.0 oz. -- 992 g|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Cubic Inches||Main Compartment: 4400
Exterior Storage: 600 cubic inch mesh outer pockets (300 cu in main pocket; 150 cu in side pockets).
|Liters||Main Compartment: 72
Exterior Storage Volume: 9.8 cubic inch mesh outer pockets (4.9 main pocket; 2.5 side pockets).
|Pack Belt Description||• Cushioned antimicrobial hip belt with a wide, 1½ in. webbing belt.
• Two water resistant hip pockets for snacks or electronics.
|Material||• Main body material is made from a durable, 100% waterproof, Cuben/150d Poly hybrid material
• Double reinforced Cuben/150d Poly pack bottom.
• Bar tack reinforcements on all stress points
• Stitched with bonded tex 69 thread
|Torso Length Range||Small: 15 in. - 17 in.
Medium: 17 in. - 19 in.
Large: 19 in. - 21 in.
Tall: 21 in. +
|Other Features||• Includes two removable, shaped aluminum stays.
• Three mesh outer pockets on sides and back of pack.
• Roll-top storm closure with Velcro to keep closure aligned and easy to roll closed.
• Top Y-strap compressor system – designed to also hold sleeping pad, jacket or other gear.
• Side compression straps to tighten pack load and to stow trekking poles when not in use.
• Ice axe loop.
• Thicker padded shoulder straps with moisture wicking, antimicrobial mesh spacer fabric allowing for both cushion and maximum air flow.
• Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic.
• Internal hydration sleeve with hydration hose port.
• Includes addition frame sheet back panel support for added weight carrying capacity to 60lbs.
Handcrafted in Maine, USA
Questions & Answers
Related Blog Posts
- Product Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products