Technical specifications & features
|Weight||2.35 lbs | 37.6 oz. | 1065 g|
|Gender||Men's & Unisex|
|Material||Body: 150D Cuben/Polyester Hybrid
Bottom: Double reinforced 150D Cuben/Polyester Hybrid
|Other Features||TORSO RANGE
SML: 15 in. - 17 in.
MED: 17 in. - 19 in.
LRG: 19 in. - 21 in.
TALL: 21 in.
Top Circumference: 45 in. (114.3cm)
Bottom Circumference: 37.5 in. (95.3)
Height (fully unrolled): 38.5 in. (97.8cm)
Back Width: 10.5 in. (26.7cm)
Load capacity: 30 – 60 lbs
• Made in Maine
• Four external, vertical daisy chains for attaching Porter Stuff Pocket, Porter Water Bottle Holders, or extra gear for trip-specific customization
• Removable, contoured aluminum stays
• Spectra Hardline shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
• Internal plastic frame sheet for added back panel support
• Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Six side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
• Internal zippered pocket
• Spectra Hardline hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
• Spectra Hardline zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
• Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
• Ability to stow two ice axes on daisy chains
• Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
• Spectra Fiber Tex 69 thread
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question.
Here's a great instructional video detailing how to measure your torso size for a backpack at home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qvt29gv0X8
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Related Blog Posts
- Questions & Answers
- Similar Products